DONATE NOW: https://app.memberhub.gives/pandamonium
We are SO excited to kick-off the 2023-24 year! Based on parent and staff feedback, this year’s fundraiser will be a direct give model. This means 100% of your donations go to our school and donating is easier than ever. “PANDAmonium” will be our main fundraiser for the school year and the money raised will be used to support students and teachers in a variety of ways (see below). No donation is too small – we are thankful for any contribution that your family can provide. We encourage you to invite family and community members to support your children and their school through this fundraiser. The fundraising platform also allows for corporate matching if your business or company would like to participate. Help us reach and EXCEED our goal of $45,000 – we HOPE to raise an average of $100-120 per student.
We have included links to the fliers below if you want to print additional copies to take to neighbors, family members and businesses.
Donations can be given at https://app.memberhub.gives/pandamonium, or by cash or check (made out to Penny Road PTA). If you choose to donate via cash or check, please deliver it in the green donation envelope during carpool or place it in your child’s backpack to be turned in as they enter the building. This fundraiser will end on September 29 with a celebratory field day – “PANDAmonium Party” – with activities that will be added based on the amount we earn!
- Literacy Programs – Lexia (~$13,000)
- Teacher Stipends (~$7,000)
- Grade Level Color Printers ($9,000)
- Technology Programs – Brain Pop ($3500), Pebble Go ($1400)
- Cultural Arts Events ($5,000)
- Community Outreach (Popsicles in the Park, Penny’s Closet, Food for Friends, Fall BBQ)
- Building and Grounds – Courtyard Renovation ($1500)
- PTA Events (Book Fair, Chess Club, Veterans Day Celebration, Field Day, Reflections, 5th Grade Tea, 5th Grade Graduation, Spring Carnival, Yearbook)
- Teacher Hospitality (Stock the Lounge, Teacher Luncheons, Sunshine Cart)